What To Expect
Overview of NCVSD
The North County Veteran Stand Down is designed to be helpful, welcoming and fun for all Veterans and their families. We provide everything you may need for your visit whether you decided to stay overnight or you just attend during the day.
We provide cabins, blankets, hot showers, and toiletries.
We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. A warm breakfast and dinner take place in the chow hall and served by the Green Oak Ranch staff. Lunch takes place near the mall area. We provide plenty of snacks and drinks all day.
We have lots of new and gentle worn clothes and shoes provided for you to wear and take with you.
We have a large number of services available to you, all for free:
- On site prescription glasses
- Dental services- Cleanings, fillings and more
- Legal services- advise from lawyers, fines and tickets can get cleared!
- Medical Services- On-site staff
- Haircuts, taxes services, and so much more!